Addis Enterprises is an award-winning design and marketing firm with a variety of high-profile web development contracts for businesses, universities and state government agencies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming in PHP.
o Method Scope.
o Class types such as interfaces, abstract classes.
o Simple Joins.
o Table creation.
o SQL Injection.
o Comfortable writing scripts and plug-ins from scratch.
- Ability to adhere to established coding guidelines.
- Overall HTML/CSS expertise.
- Ability to create website from mocks.
- Familiarity and comfort with content management systems.
- Best practices and basic security knowledge.
- Demonstration of good design, layout and UX principles.
- Experience with version control software such as Git .
- WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility best practices and remediation techniques.
- cPanel/WHM experience.
- Linux administration and setup.
- Gulp and Vue familiarity.
- HTML canvas and HTML animation.
- Design, Layout and UX principles.
- Concrete5 CMS.
- Drupal 8 CMS.
- Moodle LMS.
Compensation commensurate with experience and is negotiable. Benefits include matched 401(k) and referral bonuses for new clients. We are looking for someone to join our office at our Lansing location (must work on-site -- absolutely no off-site candidates will be considered, and programming mills will be reported as spam). Please submit a cover letter and resume, and a link to your portfolio and/or code samples if possible.